Work Ready Recruitment overall business scope is supplying site and office personnel services, from a general labouring operative to a Senior Contracts Manager we supply nationwide to the Construction Industry.
These accounts vary in sector and size and geographical coverage. We supply our clients anywhere in the UK.
- Consultants from the relevant industry. You place your order with someone who knows exactly what you need.
- Same day service, allowing you to react to site conditions and no down time.
- CSCS card holders available, ensuring that our workers can work on any site.
- A competitive pricing structure.
- Personal Account Manager (sole contact)
- Continuation of quality and service wherever you work in the UK.
- An ongoing monitoring of our service and the performance of our temporary staff to ensure that your requirements are always met.
- Regular service visits, maintaining our quality and anticipating your current needs.
- 24 hour 7 day service, our business is not 9 to 5.
Our permanent recruitment service is based on the principle of matching the right person with the right vacancy. This is achieved by carefully documenting the Clients’ requirements and pre-screening all candidates thoroughly to ensure that they have the correct technical skills and aptitude required for the role. Pre-screening services can be adapted to the needs of the client, this can include psychometric testing or skills testing as required. We invest a lot of time to thoroughly understand both the Client’s and the candidate’s needs, to ensure our service not only meets, but exceed the expectations of both parties.
We work with both PAYE and self employed contractors; we invest in the development of long term relationships with our contractors. Building these relationships and working closely with contractors has paid dividends for our clients. Our consultants provide a regular and reliable point of contact for their contractors and spend time to thoroughly appreciate both skills and work requirements. New candidates are acquired via recommendation which adds a high volume of experienced candidates to our portfolio.
We can supply clients with a flexible workforce that can respond rapidly to changing business demands without compromising on quality. Our services can include skills testing, alcohol and drugs testing, security vetting, staff inductions and workforce management. We have extensive experience in recruiting complete teams of staff for peak production periods, as well as the management processes that such projects require. The temporary recruitment service provided by Apex Resources Limited includes full compliance with the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI).